If you are just starting to promote affiliate programs to make money online, you are likely trying to find ways to do it without a website or blog. Building affiliate marketing passive income takes time and is easier when you have your own website. However, if you don’t have a website of your own, don’t worry.
In this article, you’ll learn how to earn from affiliate programs without a website or blog by using various methods to make affiliate income. We’ll also share ways that you can get a website or blog without having to create or maintain one yourself.
Making money from affiliate programs is easy regardless of which method you use if you have the right strategies. While affiliate earnings are not guaranteed, this article can help put you on the right track. Here is how to earn from affiliate programs without a website or blog.
How to Refer Customers to Affiliate Programs
If you want to start making money from affiliate programs, you have to refer customers to your affiliate link. You can get your affiliate link to promote any product on WarriorPlus, JVZoo, Clickbank and other platforms simply by signing up for an account on these affiliate marketplaces.
After you apply to promote a product, get approved, and grab your affiliate link. it’s time to start getting referrals. You can refer customers to affiliate programs by using the following methods:
- Use social media to share their referral link and promote the product or service to their followers.
- Write articles or create videos that review or demonstrate the product or service and include their referral link in the content.
- Participate in online forums or discussion groups related to the product or service and include their referral link in their signature or profile.
- Sparingly and appropriately, share your affiliate link with your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to check out the product or service and use their referral link.
How much effort and time is required to make these sales worth it may vary. For high ticket affiliate products, you make be able to make good money in a short amount of time. For low-ticket products, it could help by bringing in a few dollars here and there but won’t make a huge amount of difference.
Top 5 Benefits of a Website or Blog to Promote Affiliate Programs
This is why top affiliate marketers have a blog or website. not only do they benefit from being able to share their links 24/7, the website benefits their businesses in the following ways:
#1: Get Found. A website allows you to have a digital presence that can be indexed by search engines, which makes it easier for potential customers to find your business when they search for keywords related to your products or services.
#2: Build Trust. A website can help you build trust with potential customers by providing detailed information about affiliate programs and the associated company’s products or services.
#3. Customer Data. A website can help you collect customer data, such as email addresses or purchasing history, which can be used to personalize marketing efforts.
#4 SEO. A website allows you to create and publish content that can be optimized for specific keywords, which can improve your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your site.
#5. Increase Authority. A website allows you to build backlinks from other websites, which can improve your search engine rankings and increase the authority of your site.
The benefits of having a website or blog for affiliate marketing to promote affiliate programs are numerous. you’ll be able to go from being a completely unknown affiliate to becoming a trusted resource for products and services with customers!
At the end of the day, the majority of customers don’t care about whose affiliate link they buy from as long as they get the promised value of the product or service being offered. However, if your goal is to create passive income from recurring affiliate sales, you need to make sure that you have a system in place that works for you.
Use the Products You Bought on WarriorPlus, JVZoo and Others
Some of the products that you may have purchased from affiliate marketplaces have their own built-in tools to help you attract customers. From traffic tools to done for you ads that you can copy and paste to Google Ads or Bing ads, use the tools that are there. In this way, you’ll get access to proven promotional methods so that there is much less guesswork involved.
Don’t allow shiny object syndrome to keep you from using the products that you spent your money on! Watch the training, set up the traffic methods, and use them to promote your affiliate links to other offers.
Promote 2-Tier Affiliate Programs
In a 2-tier affiliate program, affiliates can earn commissions not only on their own sales, but also on the sales of other affiliates that they recruit to the program. These recruited affiliates are known as the first tier, while the original affiliates are known as the second tier.
The commission structure of a 2-tier affiliate program can vary, but it is common for the second tier to receive a smaller percentage of the sale compared to the first tier. Some 2-tier programs also have additional tiers beyond the second, with each tier receiving a progressively smaller percentage of the sale.
When you use two-tier affiliate programs, the people you refer will then make their own referrals and you’ll still earn passively from their referrals.
Promote Affiliate Programs From All Different Niches Not Just WarriorPlus, JVZoo
It is not enough to only promote WarriorPlus, JVZoo, Clickbank and Paykickstart. If you want to become a top affiliate, you will have to think outside the box. Consider starting to promote affiliate programs from al different niches.
If you have only a small audience, you may find that these programs convert better with your social media audience. Often family, friends, and colleagues may be skeptical of products that are intended for people who are looking to start an online business or career in digital marketing.
Here are some examples of consumer referral programs that you can use to start earning money from affiliate marketing:
- E-commerce: Many online retailers offer referral programs as a way to drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Finance: Banks and other financial institutions often offer referral programs to encourage existing customers to refer their friends and family.
- Insurance: Insurance companies often use referral programs to acquire new customers and retain existing ones.
- Travel: Travel companies, such as hotels and airlines, often offer referral programs to encourage customers to refer their friends and family.
- Health and wellness: Health and wellness companies, such as gyms and spas, often offer referral programs to encourage customers to refer their friends and family.
From banking and investment app referral programs to customer loyalty point programs, you can get started with affiliate marketing without having do to anything except visiting the referral page of the apps and consumer services that you already use. Don’t hesitate to Google it or email customer support to find out if the app or service has an affiliate program that you can promote to make affiliate sales.
Make More Affiliate Sales & Earn by Promoting These Affiliate Programs With a Website
Don’t make it a goal to never create a website or blog to promote affiliate programs, if you’ve already made your first sale. As you make sales, and don’t have anywhere to refer customers once they are done, it will likely be your last interaction when that customer when you could potentially have many more.
Furthermore, the top affiliate programs are not going to consider allowing to promote them unless you have a website. There are many affiliate programs available, and the top ones can vary depending on the industry and target audience. Some of the most popular affiliate programs that will require you to have a website in order to join include:
- Amazon Associates: Amazon Associates is one of the largest and most well-known affiliate programs. It allows affiliates to promote products from Amazon.com and earn a commission on sales.
- eBay Partner Network: eBay Partner Network is an affiliate program for eBay.com, where affiliates can earn a commission on sales of eBay products.
- CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction): CJ Affiliate is an affiliate network that offers a wide range of products and services from various merchants. Affiliates can earn a commission by promoting these products through their referral link.
- ShareASale: ShareASale is an affiliate network that offers products and services from a variety of merchants. Affiliates can earn a commission by promoting these products through their referral link.
- FlexOffers: FlexOffers is an affiliate network that offers products and services from a variety of merchants. Affiliates can earn a commission by promoting these products through their referral link.
These are the affiliate marketplaces that offer access to best selling products from top brick and mortar and ecommerce retailers. These are mostly physical products that are not typically found on affiliate marketplaces like WarriorPlus, JVZoo, and Clickbank. WarriorPlus,
JVZoo, and Clickbank primarily deal in affiliate programs for digital products that do not need to be shipped. Although Clickbank does have some affiliate offers that involve shipping physical products to customers, namely dietary supplements, jewelry, silver coins, and other miscellaneous items.
- The Top Affiliate Marketing Programs to Try
- Affiliate Marketing Trends to Leverage for High Conversions & Affiliate Sales
- How to Create an Affiliate Review Blog
Disclaimer: Front End and OTO Links is not responsible for any claims or representations made on this site. The information and opinions expressed on this site are not necessarily those of Front End and OTO Links and should not be relied upon as professional advice are are that of the individual product owners represented on those platforms.
Front End and OTO Links encourages you to do your own research and make your own decisions about any products or services you may purchase through affiliate links from this site.